What is the Tayside Health Fund?
The fund makes a big difference to patients and their families across Tayside and that is why we are grateful for every single penny which we receive, and we know our patients and their families are too...
For more information about the Fund and how your donation might be used, please see our Tayside Health Fund leaflet
What will my donation be used for?
Your donation will support local NHS hospitals and services in NHS Tayside. You can specify that you would like your donation to benefit a particular ward, department, service or facility within NHS Tayside or you can donate to our general fund which can be used for a variety of purposes including:
- Buying extra items for patients which will make their visit or stay more comfortable.
- Supporting major projects, such as a new unit, an extension or a facility upgrade.
- Introducing new pioneering ways of delivering care.
- Supporting new medical research.
- Supporting Volunteer Services.
- Supporting extra educational and training opportunities for staff.
- Providing additional support to patients in the community.
How can I donate?
- You can donate online
- You can download a donation form or forms are also available from wards and departments for you to fill in
- You can send a cheque made payable to Tayside Health Fund direct to the ward or service you wish to support
- A cash donation can be given to any cashier’s office within NHS Tayside
- You can donate by leaving a legacy in your will. For further information please call the Fundraising Support Office on 01382 740766